By using prowebscraper.com and its services provided by ProWebScraper, (Including but not limited to software, APIs, code and data, collectively called “Service(s)”), you are subject to the following these Terms and Conditions(collectively, the “Terms“). To access the Service, users must at all times agree to and abide by these Terms. The Service allows you to submit, store, and access certain business data and other information related to you, your customers, or your business.
ProWebScraper reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. The revised version will be made available on this page along with the revision date.
1. Grant of license
ProWebScraper grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and non sublicensable license to use the Service, as permitted by the functionality of the Service, for the purpose of formatting, presenting and processing Web Data using the Service and in order to make available management of your Account.
2. LEGAL ADVICE
The contents of ProWebScraper website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on ProWebScraper is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on http://www.prowebscraper.com/ at your own discretion.
3. Acceptable Use
Under this Agreement, any failure to act in good faith as well as the violation of any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. The user consents that any misuse of the application gives ProWebScraper the right to immediately and permanently terminate the user’s use of the application without notice to you and without refund.
4. Member Accounts and Profiles
The User must register for an account in order to use the Application. If the User creates an account, they hereby make the following warranties to ProWebScraper concerning their account and profile:
- The User represents and warrants that they will create an account solely in their name and will not create an account for anyone other than themselves without ProWebScraper’s express permission;
- If ProWebScraper disables or otherwise makes the User’s account unavailable, the User will not create another account without ProWebScraper’s express permission;
- ProWebScraper will not transfer or assign the User’s account to anyone else under any circumstances;
- The User represents and warrants that they will not create more than one personal account; and
- The User represents and warrants that they will not hold ProWebScraper responsible for any inaccuracy of the Content contained on the Site.
If the User breaches any of the preceding warranties, ProWebScraper reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and delete the User’s account and profile immediately, without notice and without refund.
5. Email Newsletters
By registering an account at ProWebScraper ( free or paid ) you're giving us your permission to send email notifications to the email address that you have specified upon registration.
These email notifications may include: updates to ProWebScraper’s features, tips & tutorials on using ProWebScraper tools, promotional offers and system messages.
You're also given an option to subscribe to weekly updates from ProWebScraper blog, which is not obligatory for completing the registration process.
Please be advised that you can opt-out from any of these emails any time by using the "unsubscribe" link that is included at the bottom of each email that we send to you.
We may send emails via our own mailing service or via a third party service.
6. CHANGE OF USE
- ProWebScraper reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain features of the Service. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. If you choose to cancel your subscription at some point of time, you are not entitled to any refund for prior charges. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND TOOLS
- We may provide our services over third party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any issues with the third-party tools that we integrate with our services/products. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the Terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes on any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to ProWebScraper or otherwise used by ProWebScraper as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
9. No Refund Policy
- Because our service has implemented the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) system, which upgrades your account immediately after purchasing the verification credits, without any exception we have a NO REFUND policy. All sales are final. This is non tangible online service so delivery of any software or product is not applicable.
- There are no refunds. ProWebScraper offers one time free credits which allow users to experience/explore the entire service prior to make any decision. Be sure to use free credits before purchasing more credits.
10. PROHIBITED ACTIONS
By using our site or services, you agree not to:
- Engage in activities that might result in poor website performance or interfere with our services
- Work around security features built into the site
- Place an unreasonable load on ProWebScraper servers
- Use automation to create user accounts
- Use the services provided by ProWebScraper for any illegal purpose
- Reverse engineer portions of our tools/services or attempt to derive the source code
- Use to extract data that are illegal in any state or country where you reside
- Violates the Terms of any website or web application;
- To generate fraudulent impressions of or fraudulent clicks on your ad(s) or third-party ad(s) through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots, agents or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the unauthorized use of other search engine optimization services and/or software;
11. User Data
- Use of User Data: By submitting User Data to ProWebScraper, you hereby grant, and represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to grant, all rights and licenses to the User Data required for ProWebScraper to provide the Service. ProWebScraper shall have no right to sublicense or resell User Data, except however, that you agree that ProWebScraper may collect, analyze, and use data derived from User Data, which may include Personal Data and/or information collected from or about an individual but which does not identify the individual personally, as well as data about you, and other Users’ access and use of the Service, for purposes of operating, analyzing, improving, or marketing the Service and any related services. If ProWebScraper shares or publicly discloses information (e.g., in marketing materials, or in application development) that is derived from User Data, such data will be aggregated or anonymized to reasonably avoid identification of a specific individual or the User. By way of example and not limitation, ProWebScraper may: (a) track the number of users on an anonymized aggregate basis as part of ProWebScraper’s marketing efforts to publicize the total number of Users of the Service; (b) analyze aggregated usage patterns for product development efforts; or (c) use anonymous data derived from User Data in a form which may not reasonably identify either a particular individual or the User to develop further analytic frameworks and application tools. You further agree that ProWebScraper will have the right, both during and after the term of these Terms, to use, store, transmit, distribute, modify, copy, display, sublicense, and create derivative works of the anonymized, aggregated data.
- Security Incidents: In the event that User Data is disclosed to or accessed by an unauthorized party, ProWebScraper will promptly notify you and use reasonable efforts to cooperate with your investigation of the incident; and if such incident triggers any third party notice requirements under applicable laws, you agree that as the owner of the User Data, you will be responsible for the timing, content, cost and method of any such notice and compliance with such laws.
- No Responsibility for Backups: ProWebScraper will not be responsible for any backup, recovery or other steps required to ensure that User Data is recoverable in the case of data loss. You are solely responsible for backing up your User Data on a regular basis, and taking appropriate steps to safeguard and ensure the integrity of your User Data.
- Rights to User Data: You own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to your User Data.
12. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ProWebScraper will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- ProWebScraper makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ProWebScraper for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ProWebScraper or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ProWebScraper and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ProWebScraper arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
16. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
17. CONTACT US
If you have any questions related to our services or un-addressed concerns regarding terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org